Thursday, October 20, 2016

This is my baby Kendell Girl!  My granddaughter Katiegrace gave me this dog purse for my birthday this month, and yesterday was my first time using it.  It is really nice, and Kendell likes it too!  She doesn't try to get out, but it does have a built in strap just so she wouldn't be able to jump out while I am walking carrying her.  Her fur is growing out, and she is needing a little hair cut. 


Hello Friends,
Hope all is well with each of you!  I am doing pretty good today.  It is a dreary, steady, rainy day, and I'm LOVING it!  I have the back slider open and listening to the constant patter of the rain on our aluminum patio cover!  What a sweet sound!

I was going to write more today, but this is all I have to say.  It is now a few minutes to midnight~
So, Good Night Friends~

4 comments:

BG said...

So sweet! She is just precious!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MY MUSINGS said...

Thank you! She is~!

Unknown said...

Oh she looks so good in pink. What a sweet face Kendell has, a perfect companion. Katiegrace has great taste in doggy carriers.

I too love when it rains, the other night I heard the thunder and it gave me great comfort. I think how great God is.