Thursday, March 7, 2019

Another Blessed Day

This is NO JOKE!!!!  I have written out and posted pictures for this post today TWICE, and after the end of writing it, it has disappeared!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so frustrated right now, but will give this one last try!  LOL~  I have actually had a very good day~  I guess this is my trial to see if I will still feel blessed!  I DO!!!
***

Thursdays are a very special day at our house.  We have our two girls, Donna and Joan over for lunch.  I try to fix a nice lunch that gives us fun choices.  Today was baked cod, crispy bacon, tater tots, lima beans, asparagus, cooked cabbage with vegetables, hot pickles and black olives.  It was really tasty!  

After we ate, Donna and Joan helped Don bring in the treadmill from the garage into the kitchen/dining room.  Donna has a Million Step Challenge going on for the next 3 months.  Even though I am not taking that challenge, I did get a step watch to help me start to increase my steps daily.  It is a good daily challenge just to get up and try to walk more than normal.  Donna jumped on while we were talking the last 20 minutes before she left and got in 2,000 steps!  Go Donna!

I had a mammogram appointment late afternoon.  Don drove me and dropped me off at the door so I could run on up to the office.  Shortly I heard Don out in the hall talking and laughing with someone.  Turns out it was two very good friends of ours who just happened to be at the same hospital we were in, and had gotten off on the wrong floor.  After my appointment we ran into them again as they were leaving when we were.  So we decided to go to Red Robin Hamburger for dinner together.  It was so much fun.  I called it our Divine Appointment Surprise.  God is so good to give us these awesome surprises in life!




I am now holding my breath as this is where it has this post has disappeared at this point twice!  So I am going to quickly upload this, and saying, May God Bless YOU in a special way!!!  Love and Hugs~

1 comment:

BG said...

Looks like a fun day. So glad you enjoyed yourselves.