Sunday, March 17, 2019

News

I wrote an email today to a dear friend who writes a blog. Her name is Linda and her blog can be found here: http://webbsway-thesewinggranny.blogspot.com/   I just love reading her blogs and hearing about her days on her little farm and dealing with her beloved animals, and working on her crochet or sewing projects.  I hope you look her up and follow her!!!  Tell her I sent you to her!!

I'm not been wanting to write with so much going on in my life right now.  But I do think it is a healthy thing to do to get my thoughts out and share with you my friends and family.  Most might already know some of the struggles, but I'll put it out here for prayers if you would please.

My mother in law passed away and we had a very nice memorial service.  That night I got the flu for 10 days!  There was also lots to do  and decisions to make to finish out her accounts and get her settled in her earthly location.  God is so good to bring along friends and family lend such great support!  It is also a time to bring our extended family together.

I am undergoing some heath testings regarding my breasts.  They have done the mammogram, and in a few days sent me for 2 more indepth testing with a radiologist so I went home with the findings.  Now I have to make some biopsy appointments for at least 3 different growths.  A radiologist will be on site and may move to a more serious biopsy if it seems needed.  I am up for this to find out what I am dealing with.  My peace reigns through my Faith in Christ Jesus, my eternal king that loves me.  With whatever the outcomes is, I know God's Mercy rules fully.  I praise His Name for this!!!!

HE KNOWS MY NAME  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXsiWoyjw60

Love and hugs to you my friends!!!
Cathy

1 comment:

BG said...

Thinking of you this morning and praying for your health and restoration in the might name of Jesus. I love this song, too.