Thursday, April 26, 2018

Good Morning Friends!  It is 11:15am so that is morning!  And it is bright and sunny today!  Yay!!!  This makes me happy and I actually feel some energy today.  Praising the LORD for this blessing!

Yesterday, Wednesday, I had a nice time out with my friend Jan!  We went to Wendy's, had lunch and just chatted for a couple hours.  I know it was so good to reconnect in person, and be able to just feel connected to the outside world and a friend at the same time.

After coming home I took an hour nap, and then Don and I had to go to Costco to pick up a couple Rx.  You see, yesterday morning was a high stress morning because my insurance is not recognizing me because they received April's payment, but not May's yet...EVEN THOUGH THEY WITHDREW THE MONEY FROM OUR BANK ACCOUNT!  I guess it hasn't been 'officially' processed yet so therefore I am still considered ineligible~  ARGH!  But, with no insurance the Pharmacy only charged me a small amount for my 2 prescriptions.  I bet with the insurance the copay would have been higher than what I paid, plus the insurance company would have had to pay their part.  Sometimes I wonder just how important it is to have insurance if they will give you a reduction for no insurance.  Of course, all this is for routine.  If there was a major problem I might be glad to have insurance.  Enough of that ranting!  Be content in ALL THINGS!!!

Joan is coming over for lunch today.  I offered 2 different types of quiche or a vegan burger, but she is on a raw diet today, so I can make her a strawberry smoothie.  She is also bringing a salad.  I am still making a quiche-cheddar and broccoli from Costco.  They are very good!  We will probably play some more Rummy.  Just maybe I'll win a game this time!  LOL  I've been on a losing streak.

Today is loads of laundry and dishes catch up.  I need to make a good check list for all the things I need or want to get accomplished soon~

↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣ later
Don mowed our grass for the first time this year!  It needed it so bad.  We have loads of dandelions and he will be putting something on them soon.  They have taken over most the back yard.  Argh!

Joan, Megan and I had a nice lunch today.  Well, I should say I did with my delicious quiche.  Poor Joan had to eat the worst salad she had ever eaten.  I believe one of the special lettuces had gone extremely bitter, and the combination of her home made dressing and the lettuce it was really awful, but she insisted on not wasting it.  She gets the credit for that one.  I tasted one leaf and it was terrible!!!

I had a delicious black bean burger for supper, bought from Costco!  I can't wait to have another one real soon!

How was your day?  Until later!
Cathy


1 comment:

BG said...

So glad you all had a nice day together.