Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Okay, I am officially over this dreary weather!  I did get some pictures taken the past few days to share.  Of course I took them when the rain was ceased.

Two flowers that have come up~

Our neighbor's tree in bloom~

Kendell

Our Red Buds are starting to bloom!
Our two buoys we bought years ago in Maine~
The drift wood our daughter found years ago.

The birds and squirrels love this feeder and especially during the winter.

A woman gave out these in Sunday School a few weeks ago.
There was all different kinds of wood.

This rose was given to me Saturday by the waitress at a restaurant.

It has been a quiet day for me.  No company and no going any where.  I laid down about 3 times and took a little nap which never really made me feel more perky.  I guess I don't have much to share except the pictures. 

Please pray for a few really dear people close to me who are suffering in different ways.  God knows who they are and He loves them more than I could.  I do believe so much of what we go through is a spiritual or physical battle, and the LORD  wants to fight our battles for us!  Ask and we will receive the Bible says.  Asking is prayer, so that is why I ask for you to join my prayers with me.  If this is as clear as mud, don't worry, God knows all things!  Hallelujah!  

Tonight I am watching the 1960's game show Password and the 1960's Andy Griffiths~  I watch Password on You Tube and Andy Griffith on Netflix.  Since I remember the originals it is very homey and comforting to watch  them!

Hope you have had a good day!  
Cathy

2 comments:

BG said...

Everything is looking nice up there. Flowers coming up and I love Red Bud trees. They're always so pretty. The yard looks great and love the cross and the rose. How thoughtful people can be. A blessing from God. Praying for your prayer concerns and hoping you're feeling perky tomorrow as well. I think I have pink eye. Oh the joys.

Sherry/ChiaChatter said...

Wow, I wonder why I got an email notification of this post, over 3 years later? But it's ok - great, even - because I probably would have never seen it otherwise! Your yard is always so beautiful, I sure wish I had the ability to keep some lovely flowers around but I will keep enjoying yours in your vlogs when you show them :). Great to see, even 3 years later LOL!