Saturday, January 18, 2020

Daughter Donna's Dayton TEDx (Talk)

My Month of Silence | Donna Sanchez | TEDxDayton OCT 11, 2019


This is my oldest daughter Donna who went a month of silence in January 2019 and did a TEDx talk about her experience during that month.  Donna is also a Toast Masters President, and does other talks on growing in your confident to live yourself in this world, as a Child of God in Christ Jesus!!!

*********************************************************************************


7 comments:

BG said...

I loved this! Donna did great job!!! So good!!

NY Adventure Girl said...

I agree Brenda!

NY Adventure Girl said...

Donna has such an incredible gift of courage and contagious joy! What a challenge going a whole month without speaking! But what an incredible journey came of it! I love watching how the Lord works in her life.

MY MUSINGS said...

Thank you NY Adventure Girl!!! I appreciate your comment!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

I really enjoyed this...and yes, food for thought. Listening, really listening, is a lesson God took me through a number of years ago and it changed my relationships. As your daughter said, the people in my life did not change, I DID. Praise God. xx

LA Paylor said...

grrrr I just wrote a long comment and the computer ate it!
Here goes trying to remember what I said. I love TED talks and all the inspiration I get from speakers. I wish I could sit down to dinner with some of them! I'll go look for Donna's talk.
thank you for wearing your mask... people who don't are putting my life at greater risk but don't seem to care about that.
LeeAnna

BG said...

She did such a wonderful job. I can't even imagine how hard that must have been.