Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Birthday Wishes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS TO YOU BRENDA on your 60th BIRTHDAY!!!

Brenda is my dear friend, who grew up on the same street I lived on too!  We became really good friends in High School and then it followed into when we each started our families!  I have to say that Brenda is so close to my heart, and I am so thankful for her!!! 

Today was a nice day, especially since I slept in longer than I've ever slept in my life!  I was up several times last night, but ended up sleeping until 1pm.~  I didn't do much until I went to the store at 4pm and then went to my grand kids soccer games at 5:15p.  The day just slipped by, but the kids did good at their games!

On the way home from the games, I had a sudden thought to call Don's cousin who I am taking to have surgery on Thursday.  She is without a car right now due to vandal's drilling a whole in her car gas tank.   When I called she was telling me she was suppose to be starting an antibiotic tomorrow but had no way to get her medication filled.  I was only a couple of miles from her apartment on my way home, and so I turned around and picked her up and took her to the Pharmacy.  She thanked me and I told her to thank the LORD because I thought it was surely Him who prompted me to phone her at just that time.  She told me she had been gripping to the LORD all day about it.  LOL  So the LORD hears our gripes too!  :)

Getting home at almost 9pm....Don and I went out to get pizza for dinner at a local parlor that has it on sale on Tuesdays nights!  So, sure turned out to be a nice day!! 

Well, tomorrow is my book club at 10am. and I still have 3 chapters to read and it is 11:15pm.  LOL  See you all later!  God is Good!!! 
HUGS~
Cathy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Benda! Cathy, it's so wonderful you've had this special friend to share your times of life with.

Getting your sleep is wonderful. I pray for God to bless you daily with good sleep and sweet times with family and friends. I have to say I love this connection with you. Thank you for persevering.
Hugs