Sunday, September 18, 2016

Good Sunday Morning!

LOL...I may as well skip Fall, and go right to Christmas the way I have been ignoring this blog.  Maybe it is because I have gone private, or something.  I made this commitment to myself, and to my friends, and here I am not keeping my commitment to write daily!  Forgive me, and I need to forgive myself for letting myself down.

On to something more positive!

Every day seems to be filled with activities, and things happening.  I can't go back and try to remember what has happened since Sept 7th, but I will start with today.  Today should be one of my days I call a Down Day.  Not down as in depressed, but Down as in nothing on the schedule and I can just relax and have my much needed alone time. 

I got a good night sleep!  Yay!!!  Yesterday was my Knitting group, and we are going to try to get as many children's hats and scarves made by the third week in November.  We are going to add them to the Franklin Graham Samaritan Purse Boxes that get sent around the world.  That is exciting to know that the hats and scarves will be in places I will never get to visit, and go to children that I would never meet.  Now there are only four of us in the group, and one of them suffers from arthritis, so can only do a little.  That makes me want to get really busy to see what I can contribute!

My plan today is to knit, read the bible, and watch some knitting videos.  Getting ready to have a nice salad for my Breakfast/Lunch.  What do you have planned today? 

Be back later I hope!
Hugs,
Cathy


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy,
I too have been a bit overwhelmed with all that is going on in my life. I thought I would have time to do my projects but that isn't happening right now. Maybe next week!
I hope you get your knitting and reading started today. I went to church this morning and then we took Ki out for his birthday lunch. Now I'm just kicked back watching Bargain Beaches.
Hugs,
Jan

MY MUSINGS said...

Hi Jan, I ended up ripping out a knitted scarf I was about 1/5 done because I had used two threads and it was just too thick. I changed colors to just white, one yarn, and I am farther along than I was with the first one. So I'm happy.

I notice the older I get I can't multi-task like I use too. So today was knitting. I haven't read today, but will listen to a couple of chapter before going to bed. Trying to read more at night to get me sleepy

Hope church was nice! Happy Birthday Ki! Glad you had a nice lunch. Where did you go.

LOL...I've been going between Bargain Beaches and American Pickers!
Love and hugs~

Anonymous said...

More blogs, more blogs!
Love, me ��

MY MUSINGS said...

I would have to guess? LOL Thank you!!!