Monday, September 5, 2016

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day! 
I am reusing this meme because yesterday ended up being a very different day than I thought it was going to be.  I took down the negative posts because the LORD went before me and worked out the problems I was having, or thought I was having!  I must add that the ones I thought were not friends are friends, but had a different version of friendship than I was expecting, and they allowed me to share what I was very upset about.  That relieved a lot of the stress for me.  Praise the LORD.  Life can be hard when we care and don't think others are caring back. 

Update on my progress

I have to say again, that writing my thoughts down here has helped me tremendously keep more of a focus!  For this I am very glad~  I know that life changes tend to go slower than we'd like, but at least things are moving in a forward direction. 

Example, I have been up for 45 minutes and I forgot to get dressed because of old habits, so I'll be back in a few minutes after I go get dressed!  LOL

BACK!  Yes, I do feel better being ready for the day, and being ready to open the door if someone comes knocking!  I also had a nice phone call from Joan.  She has been telling me for a long time that she feels best when she wakes up and gets ready for the day first!  This may sound like such a small matter, but if you have a problem with it, it isn't small.  :)

During good weather, when it is between 70 and 84 I will put my two parakeets outside in their cage so they can chirp to their hearts content.  Wow, can they ever be loud in the morning to mid-afternoon.  When I carry their cage outside they almost do a happy dance and sing a happy song!  Poor things probably wish they could fly away too. 


My plan today is to clear off the rest of the dining room table which is almost done.  To start working on My Memory Book I want to write, and read the Bible some.  I like what the above meme says, "IT IS TIME TO MAKE A MOVE".

Hope your Labor Day is going well!  Thank you for all your patience with me while I made this blog private.  Thank you for joining me!

Enjoy your day!
God's blessings today!
Cathy




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy,
I like your quote byThema Davis. I woke up early 6:15 had breakfast and then went for a walk with my hubby. We were only going to walk for 15 min. but he talked me in to another 8 min. I think that tired both of us out even though it wasn't difficult to walk that long. I am trying to get back on a schedule too, your words are a great encouragement. Have a great day!
Hugs, Jan B

Anonymous said...

Love my mama!