Monday, September 5, 2016

Good News!!!

Life is Precious!
Time is Precious!
Friends are Precious!
Family are Precious!
Take nothing for granted!!!
by Cathy

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!  I just had a very long over due phone call from my son and daughter in law.  Most of you know the situation, but he is out of the hospital he has been in for the past 7 weeks, and has had extensive Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for PTSD and he was also diagnosed with brain injury.  This was new to me, but I'm sure it is a correct diagnoses!  The conversation lasted about 15 minutes, and then they arrived where they were going so we had to get off.  I had not heard from him in the 7 weeks, so it was so nice! 

The WOW factor is because he sounded so hopeful and so full of a desire to face his challenges.  He will continue out patient therapy for a few weeks, and then in Dec it sounds like there is another intensive therapy he will go into.  I am just so happy to hear his hope and sound mind!  Please praise the LORD for me!!!

God is good!  Just had to share this awesome news!!!

Be back later!  Hugs~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Cathy! Praise the Lord for answered prayers! My heart is singing at this wonderful news! This gives me hope for my situation God loves us all so much!